We provide effective treatment of tendon, ligament and cartilage problems in horses
Effective treatment of tendon and ligament injuries
Tendon and ligament injuries are caused by trauma or chronic overloading. Natural healing is slow and incomplete, and often career-ending events for sport horses.
Our innovations decrease inflammation, pain and lameness, with up to 80% less reinjuries. We are able to bring 80% back to top sport level by using:
- Cryopreserved stem cells from donor horses – a cost-effective therapy that can be administered immediately and doesn't require a biopsy.
- Stem cells from you horse's own fat tissue – combines the benefits of growth factors with the regenerative effect of stem cells.
- A concentrated solution of growth factors from donor horses to improve the healing process – ideal for less severe injuries in an economic way.
Effective treatment of osteoarthritis and other cartilage problems
Joint problems such as osteoarthritis lead to poor performance, stiffness, joint swelling and inflammation in (sport) horses. The natural repair process creates more fibrous cartilage, similar to scar tissue, and starts a vicious cycle of joint deterioration.
Our innovations treat symptoms and support the formation of normal hyaline cartilage, keeping animals healthier for longer.
- Cryopreserved stem cells from donor horses with chondrogenic factors – a cost-effective therapy that can be administered immediately and doesn't require a biopsy or further medication.
- Autologous stem cells from your horse's own fat tissue, pre-differentiated into cartilage and supplemented with growth factors through scaffolds – a regenerative cartilage therapy that stops the progression of osteoarthritis and manages pain and inflammation.
- A solution containing a high concentration of the anti-inflammatory protein IL-1RA and/or growth factors – a safe, easy-to-use and effective treatment for joint inflammation and slowing down the progression of mild to moderate osteoarthritis.